Margaret Wilson is the Founder and Principal of Tandem Partners. The firm’s mission is to help leaders manage change and enhance corporate performance by utilizing a combination of business strategy, organizational dynamics, behavioral science and business management.
Margaret focuses her consulting work in helping family-owned and owner-managed businesses address challenges such as ownership and management transactions, family and business partner relationships, organization development, strategic planning, communication and conflict management.
Business and Professional Affiliations
- Organizational Development Network-Member
- Family Firm Institute-Member
- Literacy Works- Board of Directors
Education and Licenses
- Masters Degree, Applied Behavioral Science, The Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication, Towson University
- Certificate in Family Business Advising, The Family Firm Institute
- Graduate, Leadership – Baltimore County