Why Become a Member?
Become a member of the Greater Washington DC Family Business Alliance today and give your family business the expert resources it needs to grow and thrive.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Professional Consultations with Expert Advisors. Industry experts will personally consult with Members on the issues that matter most – leadership, succession, finance and accounting, conflict resolution, and more.
- Family Circle Peer Groups. Members are automatically eligible to join the Alliance’s Family Circles, unique peer-to-peer learning environments available exclusively for DC family business professionals.
- Exclusive Networking Opportunities. Special events allow members to meet and learn from other family business owners, managers, and consultants in the DC area.
- Discounts on Events and Resources. Members receive discounts on all Alliance events and resources – including the latest research and programs.
- Online Resource Directory Listing. Your business will be listed in the Alliance’s online Family Business Directory, increasing your exposure and expanding your customer base.
- Plus, members’ input helps to guide future programs, activities and resources. As a member, you help make the Alliance the resource that DC area family businesses want – and need!
Basic Membership includes membership benefits for up to two individuals from your family’s business, including exclusive Alliance resources. Family members and senior-level non-family members are eligible to participate.
Additional members can be added for only $500 each.
Annual Membership Fee: $1,500
Inaugural Year Fee: $500
Premium membership includes membership benefits for up to six individuals from your family’s business, including exclusive Alliance resources. Family members and senior-level non-family members are eligible to participate.
Annual Membership Fee: $2,500
Inaugural Year Fee: $1,500
For more information on how to join, contact:
Debbie Andrews, Executive Director
Greater Washington DC Family Business Alliance
4600 East-West Highway, Suite 900
Bethesda, MD 20814