Sharing Knowledge for Stronger Businesses
The Family Business Peer Group is a trusted group of like-minded, family business owners and leaders in the Washington DC area. Our monthly forums enable executives from a wide variety of non-competing businesses to discuss common challenges, practical solutions and timely opportunities — offering the knowledge and perspective to help grow their business.
The Family Business Peer Group is professionally facilitated by David Belden, founder of ExecuVision International, a facilitation and executive development company, and is designed to generate dialogue around issues specific to family-owned businesses, as well as issues common to all businesses in an age of unprecedented change.
Join the Family Business Peer Group, where you can:
- Harness of collective experience of the other 12-16 members of your group
- Speak freely, with strict confidentiality, about your biggest challenges
- Network with other family business owners in the DC area
- Attend seminars and roundtable discussions on business trends, research, and more
- Garner best practices on developmental or transitional leadership
- Gain access to occasional outside subject matter experts on specific topics of interest
- Include family and non-family leadership within your organization
- Take advantage of one-on-one coaching with the facilitator and other professional service experts
The Family Business Peer Group meets once a month for half-day sessions and each meeting focuses on a specific theme. Don’t miss out on the leading education and networking opportunity for DC family businesses — first, second and third generations. For more information or to join the Family Business Peer Group, contact Debbie Andrews at 301.272.6094.